St. Paddy’s Day Cream Soda Slushy Recipe
For those of you who are celebrating this weekend, Happy St. Paddy’s Day!
Everywhere you look, there seems to be no shortage of all things green around this time of year and it makes me so excited to finally be welcoming Spring into our home! Yay!:)
With the passing of Daylight Saving last weekend, I am so pumped to be gaining an hour of sunlight back into my day again.
I just love the warmth of the sun and everything that is synonymous with warm weather, especially ice cold drinks like this St. Paddy’s Day Cream Soda Slushy Recipe.
I can just guzzle this all year long, try it for yourself and you’ll see why too!
It is absolutely refreshing and such a splendid way to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day with your family.
Ingredients: (makes 1 serving)
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup of water
- 4-6 oz. or 1-2 tablespoons of Hale’s Green Cream Soda Syrup, they offer several different flavors and come in a variety of colors as well which can be found in your local Asian Grocery Store where canned foods and beverages are sold for under $3
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, can be found at Aldi for the best price and quality, about $2 per bag
- 2 tablespoons of water in a small cup
- For this St. Paddy’s Day Cream Soda Slushy Recipe, we will be using one of my favorite kitchen appliances, my Ninja blender, or any a good pulse blender.
- First, soak 1 tablespoon of chia seeds in small cup of water for about 5 minutes prior to blending your slushy.
- Next, pour inside your blender; 1 cup of ice, 1 cup of water, and a couple drizzles of this green colored cream soda syrup.
- Then, pulse for about 2 minute and pour your ice cold slushy in a tall clean glass with a fun colored straw.
- Lastly, spoon in and stir your chia seeds right before serving, enjoy!