More Than 50+ Scrumptious Meal Ideas To Add To Your Meal Rotation
Are you stuck in a rut when it comes to deciding what to feed your family?
Does it seem like you are always eating the same things on rotation week after week?
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. We are guilty of doing that too!
In fact, that’s actually quite normal, because after all, we are just creatures of habit.
We like what we like and when we do, we just can’t seem to get enough of it, right?
Here are more than 50+ meal ideas to add to your meal rotation that may be new to you
and some that you are probably already familiar with to help you get out of your “what-am-i-going-to-feed-my-family” rut tonight.
In addition to the recipe ideas below, you can also print out this free Weekly Menu Plan to help
you know exactly ahead of times what to feed your family this week.
Not only will this save you time and frustration from having to figure it out at the last minute.
But it will help you save more money from avoiding having to order take-out for dinner yet again!
Just scroll down below to print out your free copy!
- Banana Nut Bread/Muffins
- Carrot Cake Muffins
- Lemon Chiffon Pie Bars
- Fruit Yogurt Granola Parfaits
- Sausage, Egg, Cheese burritos/croissants/bagels
- Blueberry muffins
- Strawberry banana crepes
- Pancakes, eggs, sausage/bacon
- Fruit & Veggie Smoothies
- Cereal Bars (Faux Kind/Nature Valley Protein/Cheerios)
- Oatmeal/Samoa Bars
- Apple Crisp
Dinners: (Serve leftover dinners for lunch the next day)
- Rotisserie Ck. w/steamed veg, mashed potatoes
- Wonton Noodle Soup
- Pork Ragu Stew
- Curry Chicken
- Stuffed Peppers/Cabbage
- Swedish Meatballs w/egg noodles & side salad
- Beef Stroganoff & side salad
- Tilapia Fish Tacos
- Gr. Turkey Tacos/Nachos
- Hawaiian Salmon w/side salad & wild rice pilaf
- Baked/Steamed Black Bean Tilapia w/Tofu, Mushrooms, Gr. On
- Shredded BBQ Ck, baked beans, corn, potato salad
- Beef Broccoli/Vegt. Stir Fry
- Tuna Casserole
- Seafood/Ck/Sausage Gumbo
- Ground Turkey Goulash
- Ck Florentine/Seafood Pasta
- Chilli Mac
- Andouille/Spicy Italian Jambalaya w/brown/wild rice
- Ck/Beef/Shrimp Lo Mein/Fried Rice
- BBQ ribs, coleslaw, corn, Mac n cheese
- Spaghetti w/meat sauce & side salad, garlic bread
- One Pot Turkey Taco Hamburger Helper
- Sausage Tortellini Soup
- Butter Garlic Toast
- Japanese Noodle Salad
- Taco Salad
- Pizza Bites/Pizza Bagels
- DIY Faux Lunchables (pizza, deli)
- Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Chargrilled Chicken
- Ground Turkey Zupa Toscana
- Broccoli cheesy potato Soup
- Vegetable Minestrone Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Pasta Fagioli
- Ratatouille w/ French Baguette Bread
- Clam chowder, w/crusty bread
- French Onion Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta
*Use leftover shredded rotisserie chicken & fresh/frozen veggies to add to ramen for lunch, bones for soup.
**Make Soups with leftover meats and frozen veggies.
- Chocolate/white/yellow Cake Pops
- Pound Cake, berries, whip cream
- Cookie Truffles
- Soft Choc chip cookies
- Molten Lava cake & ice cream
- Cream puffs
- Ice cream sundaes
- Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Chewy Sugar Cookies
- Fruit Pizza
- Tropical Coconut Cream Fruit Salad
- Taro Bubble Tea Smoothie w/coco jellies
- Grilled Cinnamon-Sugar Pineapple Slices
There you go, a list of more than 50+ ideas to help you decide on what to feed your family.
I hope it gives you some new ideas and inspiration to come outside of your comfort zone and try something new.
If something from this list piques your interest, be sure to bookmark it and just print out the recipe, if it’s available and add it to your weekly menu plan this week.