Go Bonkers For Banana Bread Recipe
I have never heard of anyone ever turning down cake, especially when it’s banana bread that tastes like cake.
Because that’s what this recipe really is!
Even though it’s called, Go Bonkers for Banana Bread Recipe, it really is just cake with bananas, nuts, and sometimes, maybe even some chocolate chips inside.
You get to decide what do you want and that’s the best part!
Here’s how to make the most delicious and moistest banana bread you have ever tasted hot and fresh right out of the oven.
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 stick of butter or half a cup
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- half cup white granulated sugar
- 1 and ¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract or a pinch of vanilla powder
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of chocolate chips ( dark, semi-dark, or milk)
- 1 cup of roasted walnuts or roasted pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees
2. Combine all the wet ingredients in 1 large bowl: the bananas, stick of butter, the vanilla extract, and the eggs and blend until well Incorporated.
3. Now, in another bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: the flour, the sugars, the salt, and the baking soda making sure to sift it.
4. Slowly pour the dry ingredients, a little at a time, into the bowl of what ingredients, stirring as you go with a spoon.
5. Save the heavy whipping cream for last, pour that into the banana bread mixture and stir thoroughly.
6. Pour your banana bread batter into a greased bread pan or a loaf pan.
7. You can add the chocolate chips and nuts now if you like, over top of the batter.
8. Pop it in the oven for about an hour in 15 minutes, enjoy!