Fruit & Granola Yogurt Parfaits Recipe
One of our family’s favorite go-to breakfast foods is fruit and granola yogurt parfait.
It is a favorite of ours because not only is it versatile, healthy, and delicious, but it is so easy to
customize to everyone’s finnicky taste buds, especially the kids!
This is a really easy recipe to adapt and make it your own especially if your kid is a picky eater, like my daughter.
She never refuses fruit & granola yogurt parfaits for breakfast or anytime for that matter.
Here are the instructions for how to make some of your own.
- Any brand, flavor, type Greek yogurt
- Any brand & flavor granola
- Toppings: chia, flax, or sunflower seeds
- Sweeteners: honey, stevia, agave, caramel sauce
- Any kind of fresh fruit, slices, diced, cubed
- We like to use; strawberries, kiwi, banana, peaches, pineapple, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges, or whatever we have on hand.
- Tall clear glass, tall plastic cup, clear bowl for presentation
- Start filling the bottom layer of a clear container with fruit.
- Next, add a tablespoon of Greek yogurt.
- Then add another layer of fruit on top of the yogurt.
- Alternate the layers until you reach 1/3 of the way to the top of the container.
- Top with granola and a swirl of your favorite sweet condiment like Carmel sauce or even mini chocolate chips right before serving, enjoy!
If you like the simplicity of this recipe, be sure to try more of these easy recipes like my Grilled Cinnamon Sugared Pineapple Slices Recipe.