*Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. I am a participant of the Amazon Associate Program. I may earn a commission on any qualifying purchases that you make at no additional cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosures. disclosure
Fruit & Granola Yogurt Parfaits Recipe
One of our family’s favorite go-to breakfast foods is fruit and granola yogurt parfait.
It is a favorite of ours because not only is it versatile, healthy, and delicious, but it is so easy to customize to everyone’s finicky taste buds, especially the kids!
This is a really easy recipe to adapt and make it your own especially if your kid is a picky eater, like my daughter.
She never refuses fruit & granola yogurt parfaits for breakfast or anytime for that matter.
Here are the instructions for how to make some of your own.
- Any brand, flavor, type Greek yogurt
- Any brand & flavor granola
- Toppings: chia, flax, or sunflower seeds
- Sweeteners: honey, stevia, agave, caramel sauce
- Any kind of fresh fruit, slices, diced, cubed
- We like to use; strawberries, kiwi, banana, peaches, pineapple, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges, or whatever we have on hand.
- Tall clear glass, tall plastic cup, clear bowl for presentation
- Start by filling the bottom layer of your glass or a clear container with fruit.
- Next, add about a tablespoon of Greek yogurt on top of your fruit.
- Then add a third layer of fruit on top of the yogurt.
- Now, alternate the layers until you reach about 1/3 of the way to the top of the container.
- You want to leave enough room for the toppings so that it won’t all spill over before you get the chance to eat it.
- Finally, top your wonderful creation with a sprinkle of granola and a swirl of your favorite sweet condiment (like Carmel sauce or even mini chocolate chips) right before serving.
- Sink your teeth in and enjoy! 🙂
If you like the simplicity of this recipe, be sure to try more of these easy recipes like my Grilled Cinnamon Sugared Pineapple Slices Recipe.