*Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. I am a participant of the Amazon Associate Program. I may earn a commission on any qualifying purchases that you make at no additional cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosures. disclosure
Easy & Yummy Fruit Pizza
For anyone of us who has ever been invited to a party and wasn’t sure what to bring, this post is for you.
This colorful fruit pizza recipe is not only yummy, but it is also easy to make and budget-friendly.
Not only that, because there are such a variety of different fruits that are healthy and beneficial for you, it is also quite a crowd pleaser for everyone to enjoy as well.
So the next time you have a get-together, be sure to whip up a batch of this easy & yummy fruit pizza.
It will surely please even the pickiest of palettes!
Ingredients for sugar cookie crust:
(or yields about 2 dozen individual cookies)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract ( or ½ teaspoon of vanilla powder)
- 1 stick of butter (½ cup)
- 2 and a ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
Ingredients for the cream topping:
- Mix these two creams together and place it in an airtight container and place it inside your refrigerator for later.
- One package of cream cheese
- One tub of marshmallow cream
Ingredients for fruit:
- Wash, dry, and cut up your fruit and set it in the refrigerator for assembling later.
- Grapes (any kind)
- Mandarin oranges
- Or you can just grab a tube of sugar cookie dough from your local grocery store freezer or refrigerated section if you are short on time.
- You can also grab pre-washed and pre-cut fruit trays from your local grocery store and just assemble it at home.
- Just roll out your sugar cookie dough And shape it into a big round circle pie shape and follow the directions below.
- Any kind that is fresh, firm, and colorful, it’s your choice.
Directions for baking the sugar cookie dough:
- First, set your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, mix together all the dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and set it aside.
- Then in a larger bowl, mix in the eggs, the butter, and the sugar, as well as the vanilla extract until well blended.
- Now take your dry ingredients from the medium-sized bowl and slowly mix it into the larger bowl of wet ingredients a little bit at a time with a large spoon until it’s all incorporated inside.
- Now, since this recipe yields about 2 dozen individual cookies, you can roll it all up into one big ball and cut in half.
- freeze 1/2 for later and use the other half.
- Roll the ½ ball of cookie dough out into a big circle or pie shape and pop it in the oven To bake it for about 9-10 minutes.
- Once it’s done take it out and cool it completely.
Directions on how to assemble the Fruit Pizza:
- Okay so now for this part, you want to wait until right before you’re going to serve your guests.
- Since this is a dish best served fresh and cold ( no pun intended).
- Once your cookie dough crust is completely cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top.
- Then decorate your fruit pizza however you like with your cut up fruit.
- However, I like to go in a circular pattern just to fancy it up a bit, you can do it too.